Download Owner's Manual Here
Garrett AT Gold Metal Detector
with 5x8" DD Search Coil
The AT Gold metal detector was designed to find tiny gold nuggets in the most challenging prospecting environments, including shallow fresh water hunting. The AT Gold operates at a high frequency optimized for gold prospecting and includes a True All Metal Mode. The All Metal Mode is preferred for prospecting because it provides the greatest possible depth and sensitivity. It also provides a continuous audio response to allow the operator to hear the subtle detection signals produced by faint targets. The AT Gold is a Motion All Metal detector, meaning that slight motion of the search coil is required to maintain detection, although static detection of targets can be achieved while in Pinpoint mode.
The AT Gold includes manual and automatic Ground Balance plus an exclusive Ground Balance Window feature to optimize the detector’s performance in highly mineralized ground, where gold is most often found. This detector is waterproof to a maximum depth of 10 feet (3 meters) for searching in freshwater lakes and streams. Gold Detectors also find Coins, Rings, Jewelry, Relics, Artifacts and Buried Treasures. In addition to its True All Metal Mode, the AT Gold includes two Discrimination Modes, making it a versatile coin and relic hunting machine. When selecting either the DISC 1 or DISC 2 mode, the operator gains more Tone ID information from targets in addition to the ability to discriminate unwanted trash targets (e.g. nails, foil, pull tabs).
Factory Included Accessories:
- Deluxe Stereo Land Headphones
- All Metal Mode - True All Metal mode offers the deepest detection depth and sensitivity on small nuggets.
- Graphic Target Analyzing - Simultaneously shows the target's conductivity and the detector's discrimination pattern.
- All terrain - Designed for use in wet, humid, and dusty environments. Can be submerged up to 3 meters.
- Digital Target ID - Numerical scale 0 - 99 indicates a target metal's conductivity to help distinguish target types.
- Hi resolution iron discrimination - Provides 44 points of iron resolution, which is controlled with a touchpad and displayed numerically. This helps distinguish iron targets from trash.
- Adjustable audio threshold - allows the user to adjust threshold to better hear targets.
- Pro Mode Audio - proportional audio response and tone roll to better identify targets.
- Iron Audio - allows user to hear discriminated iron to audibly identify problematic flat iron targets such as bottle caps.
- Manual Ground Balance - to fine tune ground balance
- Automatic Fast Track Ground balance
- Electronic pinpointing - non motion mode used to pinpoint targets
- Depth indicator
- Battery indicator
- 3 search modes
|Target ID Cursor Segments||20 |
|Iron Discrimination Segments||44|
|Audio Tone ID Levels||3|
|Standard Searchcoil||5" x 8" ( 14x20cm) DD PROformance™|
|Length (Adjustable)||42" to 51" (1.06m - 1.29m)|
|Total Weight||3.03 lbs. (1.4 kgs.)|
|Batteries||4 AA (included)|
|Warranty||2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor|