The Baltimore City Council will discuss the issue on March 28th, with a vote scheduled for April 3rd. The measure is expected to be signed into law as early as April 5th.Howard county stopped enforcing the ban after last year's Supreme Court ruling.
- Stun Gun and Taser bans are falling like dominos.....
- Stun gun ban in Annapolis is no more...
- Make a DYI Home Air Filtration System for about $25 !
- Georgia Legalizes Campus Carry of Stun Guns
- Don't let an emotional situation become a deadly one!
- We're branching out!
- Patriot Announces Accreditation by the Better Business Bureau
- Personal Safety on The Road
- Self Defense Strategies for Women
- Why carry pepper spray?
Posted by Mark Stone on 3/9/2017